Cartagena: Private Kitesurfing Classes
Quench your thirst for adventure with a 1, 6, or 9-hour kitesurfing class in Cartagena, a watersports mecca. Practice flying a trainer kite on the beach while you learn all the essentials of the sport, then kitesurf on the crystal clear, turquoise water.
- Learn the basics of kitesurfing in the beautiful waters off Cartagena
- Benefit from expert instruction at a school with more than 10 years of experience in water sports
- Improve your existing skills if you're already an experience kitesurfer
- Split your classes over more than 1 day with the 6 and 9-hour options
- Kick back and relax at the beach facility before or after your lesson
DescriptionGet your adrenaline pumping with one of the most fun and enjoyable activities in Cartagena: kitesurfing. Have an amazing time learning how to kitesurf with a team of dedicated and experienced instructors that will teach you the basics of the sport, or help improve your skills if you’re a more experienced kitesurfer. Choose between options of a 1-hour class with or without hotel pickup and drop-off, or more intensive 6-hour or 9-hour classes. For those last two options, you can divide your classes into more than 1 day, to have more time practicing. Rest assured that the experienced instructors have your safety as a top priority, and only operate beginner lessons in conditions that are suitable and safe. Involve the whole family as there is no age limit for these lessons, ensuring everyone is free to participate and discover why kitesurfing is so addictive. Before or after the lessons, you can enjoy the beach at the facility. Replenish your energy stores as you relax under the sun with beach chairs, umbrellas, a bar, massages, and much more. Feel free to spend the whole day in this Caribbean paradise, if you wish.
Includes1-hour, 6-hour or 9-hour private kitesurfing class (depending on option selected) All necessary kitesurfing equipment Life jacket Experienced bilingual instructor Hotel pickup and drop-off from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (for option with meeting point) Food and drinks Extra expenses at the beach Gratuities
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are only available from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande. Pickup and drop-off are not available outside these neighborhoods
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability