My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Rosario Island and Mangroves Private Day Trip4 Reviews
Leave Cartagena and see some of Colombia's beautiful sights and islands. Enjoy a boat tour through mangroves, a visit to Baru Village and Rosario Islands, and try a tasty traditional local breakfast.
- Try out local dishes in a local village with delicious lunch and breakfast
- Visit scenic highlights outside Cartagena, including the Rosario Islands
- Explore the natural environment in the Rosario Islands with an ecoguide
- Take beautiful pictures and videos of the beautiful landscapes on the tour
- Admire the wildlife and scenery of the mangrove forest on a boat tour
DescriptionEmbark on a customized day trip from Cartagena and enjoy a trip to some of Colombia's famous sites and beautiful islands along the way. Leave Cartagena and travel to Baru Village and the Rosario Islands, and enjoy boating through the beautiful mangrove forests while trying to spot local wildlife. Enjoy the freedom of a customizable private tour and choose the stops you'd like to visit on the tour for a personalized experience catered to your group. Be picked up from your accommodation and travel by land to Baru Village, about an hour and fifteen minutes outside of the historic center of Cartagena. Start the tour with a visit to the Baru Village and enjoy a tasty traditional breakfast in the village, and visit Villa Bonga before leaving for the mangrove forest and Rosario Islands on the boat. Take the time to stop for a snorkeling activity in a coral reef environment. Stop at a local beach and have a welcome drink while resting on the beach. Enjoy a local lunch from 1-2 pm at a house in Baru before continuing the trip with a walking tour of the village and a visit to some of the village's handcrafters. Return to your hotel following the end of the tour at 3 pm.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private boat and land transport Guide Traditional breakfast Drinks Snorkeling Mangroves tour Island's tour Caribbean lunch
- The tour stops are customizable to cater the tour to your group's personal preferences