My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Rosario Islands Catamaran with Lunch and Snorkel638 Reviews
Enjoy an unforgettable day on board a sailing catamaran. Cruise from Cartagena to the Rosario Islands. Go snorkeling through an awe-inspiring coral reef and experience an undersea kingdom in crystal clear water.
- Discover the beautiful Rosario Islands
- Enjoy an unforgettable day on board a sailing catamaran
- Swim by an idyllic white sand beach
- Explore the vibrant underwater world while snorkeling
- Savor a hearty lunch prepared by the crew onboard
DescriptionSet sail for the Rosario and San Bernardo Corals National Natural Park on a full-day tour from Cartagena. The catamaran departs from the Muelle de la Bodeguita pier in front of the walled city. After your welcome drink, enjoy the journey to the Rosario Islands, sailing and motor sailing on the catamaran. The vessel is equipped with comfortable seats, where you can sit both in the shade and in the sun. There is a bar service on board, so you can enjoy a variety of soft drinks throughout the excursion. Experience paradise with a stop in front of an idyllic beach of turquoise waters and white sands, where you can swim and play with fun inflatables. Practice snorkeling, if you wish, and admire the fascinating underwater life with colorful tropical fish and various types of coral. The crew will prepare a delicious lunch for you to enjoy on board while you sail back to Cartagena at the end of a relaxing day.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Welcome drink prepared with fresh fruit Non-alcoholic drinks (soft drinks, juices, lemonade, and mineral water) Mid-morning snack Lunch (seafood or vegetables with rice, a salad buffet, and dessert) Snorkeling equipment National Natural Park fees Boarding fees
- On board payments for extra services that are not included in the price of the tour can only be made by credit card or debit card
- The itinerary is subject to minor changes based on weather conditions or by decision of the captain
- On the checkout page, please provide the full name, date of birth, passport number/ ID number and address of all passengers on the booking. This information is required in order to confirm your admission on the tour