My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Snorkel, Mangroves and Playa Blanca Tour74 Reviews
Be dazzled by colorful fishes, corals, and other species on this mangroves and snorkeling experience. See iguanas and birds as you explore this incredible ecosystem. Enjoy an island lunch, and the opportunity to relax at the beach after the adventure.
- Explore the underwater world and mangroves on the islands of Baru and Cartagena
- Admire colorful fish and corals as your are submerged in the mangrove tunnel
- Enjoy a typical island lunch and a refreshing non alcoholic drink
DescriptionGet picked up from your accommodation at 7:30 AM in an air-conditioned bus. Meet your guide who will provide all the details about your upcoming adventure and the route. At 9 AM, arrive at the island of Baru and board a boat. Cruise for 15 minutes through the crystal clear waters until you arrive at the snorkeling site. After 1 hour of enjoyable snorkeling, continue the tour into the mangroves to see birds, iguanas, and other species. Discover the fascinating landscapes of the island and the life of the native species who inhabit this magical ecosystem. At 1 PM, head back to Playa Blanca to enjoy a delicious lunch with options of fish, chicken, or vegetarian. Once you've eaten, spend some time swimming in the clear waters or relaxing on the beautiful white sand beach. At 3:30 PM, board the return bus which will drop you off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off from certain hotels Lunch Equipment Free underwater pictures Access to the Playa Blanca beach Equipment Instructor All fees
- Please bring sunblock and comfortable clothes
- Please note that hotel pick up is only available from certain hotels, those staying in the historic center may have to walk a few blocks to take the bus