My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Sunset Cruise with Open Bar153 Reviews
Enjoy this 90-minute trip on a yacht to see the sunset on the bay. Grab a drink from the open bar of rum and coke, rum punch and soft drinks while enjoying good music, good company, and a lovely crew.
- See the sunset on the bay while admiring the contrasting views of Cartagena's modern area and old city
- Enjoy an open bar of house cocktails and soft drinks
- Spend and unforgettable afternoon with music, drinks and good company
- Dare to discover Cartagena de Indias from a whole new perspective
DescriptionDiscover Cartagena in a unique way. Sail around the bay while you enjoy the bar and restaurant on board the Sibarita Express Yacht. Benefit from an open bar with a nice musical background and the services of the lovely crew. Sit back and relax as your boat comes to a stop on the open water so you can watch the sunset. You will be welcomed by the lovely crew and set sail a short while later. Take in a panoramic view of the modern area of Bocagrande and arrive at the lighthouse. From there, head to Castillogrande, the most prestigious area of the city, to see the sunset on the ocean. Once the sun has set, head back to the inner bay where you can enjoy the night views of the modern area of Bocagrande and the residential neighborhoods of Manga and Getsemani. Finally, prepare to be welcomed back to the pier with a breathtaking view of the old city at night.
Includes90-minute tour around Cartagena's Bay Open bar of rum and coke, rum punch and soft drinks Music
- This activity runs from Wednesdays to Sundays
- The staff will be waiting for you at the meeting point
- Boarding starts 20 minutes before the cruise departs
- Dress code: casual (suggested not mandatory)
- The crew may ask and ID to verify minimum age for drinking while offering cocktails
- The onboard kitchen can cater to dietary requirements
- This trip is family-friendly