My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Walled City and Getsemani Shared Walking Tour168 Reviews
Dive into Cartagena’s heart on this shared guided walking tour. Stroll through the old streets of the Walled City and Getsemani, and taste traditional Colombian snacks on this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Step back into as you uncover the facinating history of Cartegena
- Expereince local flavors as you try traditional Colombian sweets
- Explore the chic and laid-back nature of the vibrant Getsemani neighborhood
- Excite your taste buds as you sip on some exotic local juices
- Discover sights like the Cathedral of Santa Catalina de Alejandria
DescriptionExplore Cartagena on a guided walking tour. Discover the colonial streets of the Walled City and the vibrant neighborhood of Getsemani as you try some local sweets. Meet your guide at La Plaza de la Aduana. See the colorful colonial houses as you learn about main squares and bastions of the city. Visit Santo Domingo Square and see the Cathedral of Santa Catalina de Alejandria. Afterward, head to the Getsemani neighborhood which is known for having a bohemian spirit. Walk through its streets and alleys boasting vibrant colors. Stroll around picturesque pieces of street art paintings. Taste a variety of typical Colombian sweets as you explore the city. Enjoy some tropical juice from unique fruits, some of which can only be found in the region.
IncludesTour guide Sweet tasting Exotic fruit juice tasting Tip
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, an umbrella is provided in case of rain. This tour can be in English and Spanish at the same time depending on the group