From Bogota: Chingaza National Park Eco Tour4 Reviews
If you are a lover of travel and ecology, and care for the environment and pure air, then this place may interest you. Chingaza National Park is located in the Eastern Cordillera of the Colombian Andes, northeast of Bogota.
- Make a magical connection with nature
- Learn about the history of this place
- Enjoy the stunning landscape of the Chingaza National Park
DescriptionThe tour begins at 7:00 AM in the reception of your hotel or accommodation. Then, go to Calera town and taste the sweet water of panela with an arepa de maiz. Then head to Chingaza National Park, located in the Eastern Cordillera of the Colombian Andes, northeast of Bogota. At the entrance of the natural reserve, you will pick up your local guide. The guide will take you through the trails and paths of this paradise. The tour lasts between 3 and 6 hours, depending on your resistance. You will see the lagoon of Buitrago or the lagoon of Siecha. If you are lucky, you may see spectacled bears and deer. The tour will end with an incredible view of the mountain before returning to the city of Bogota.
IncludesNational Park fees Bottled water Snacks Local guide Hotel pick-up Lunch Gratuities (optional)
- A confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note, a moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of booking, please provide your hotel details as well as the name and date of birth of each customer
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability