My Guide Website?
Medellín: Private City Tour with Metrocable and Comuna 1380 Reviews
Enjoy a private guided tour through the vibrant city of Medellín and explore many iconic and local hot spots such as the Comuna 13 and the Botero Plaza.
- See a replica of an old Colombian township
- Marvel at the street art of Comuna 13
- Visit Barefoot Park and Botero Plaza
DescriptionGet an insight into Colombia's troubled past on a private guided tour of the formerly dangerous district of Comuna 13 in Medellín. Discover a replica of an old village at Pueblito Paisa on Nutibara Hill, and get stunning views over the rooftops from one of the city's few conserved ecosystems. Make your way to Comuna 13 to learn how the most notorious neighborhood in the country has reinvented itself. See stunning examples of street art and graffiti that puts the political and socio-economic story of the area into context. Once the center of the gang wars and guerilla activity, the area has been transformed by the local community with the help of government projects such as a giant escalator that runs up the hill. Visit other sustainable city projects such as the Zen-inspired Barefoot Park, the charismatic Park of Desires, and the iconic sculptures by Fernando Botero on Botero Plaza.
IncludesGuide (bilingual if required) Transportation Metro and Metrocable ticket Lunch Water Insurance
- Full names and passport numbers are mandatory in order to issue travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guide may be bilingual
- Bring valid current ID
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly
- There is no minimum number of people required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now