My Guide Website?
Medellín: Private City Tour with Metrocable and Comuna 13227 Reviews
Enjoy a private guided tour through the vibrant city of Medellín and explore many iconic and local hot spots such as the Comuna 13 and the Botero Plaza.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See a replica of an old Colombian township
- Marvel at the street art of Comuna 13
- Visit Botero Plaza and admire the iconic sculptures
- Explore the city from the Metrocable
- Walk in Parques del Rio
DescriptionGet an insight into Colombia's troubled past on a private guided tour of the formerly dangerous district of Comuna 13 in Medellín. Discover a replica of an old village at Pueblito Paisa on Nutibara Hill, and get stunning views over the rooftops from one of the city's few conserved ecosystems. Make your way to Comuna 13 to learn how the most notorious neighborhood in the country has reinvented itself. See stunning examples of street art and graffiti that puts the political and socio-economic story of the area into context. Once the center of the gang wars and guerilla activity, the area has been transformed by the local community with the help of government projects such as a giant escalator that runs up the hill. Visit the iconic sculptures by Fernando Botero along the Botero Plaza and take a walk in the Parques del Rio.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at hotels in Medellin City City Tour Guide (bilingual if required) Transportation Metrocable ticket Pueblito Paisa Botero Square Commune 13 Graffitis Insurance
- Full names and passport numbers are mandatory in order to issue travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guide may be bilingual
- Bring valid current ID
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly
- There is no minimum number of people required
- Travelers must provide their identity document necessary for travel insurance, otherwise the tour operator is not responsible for eventualities