My Guide Website?
Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar and Comuna 13 Tour93 Reviews
Gain a nuanced view of Colombia's complex history on a private tour. Take in key sights in the life of drug lord Pablo Escobar and discover Comuna 13 and its street art through the eyes of a local.
- Immerse yourself in 3 decades of Columbian history and go beyond the stereotypes
- Have your eyes opened as to the impact of the drug trade and cartels on Colombia
- Put yourself in the shoes of young people who saw drugs as the way to get ahead
- See the lively and colorful Comuna 13 neighborhood and its murals with a local
- Gain a wealth of information from your guide and a new appreciation for Medellín
DescriptionDiscover the political, social, and economic context of drug trafficking in Colombia on an eye-opening tour. Learn about Pablo Escobar's life, death, and impact. Visit Comuna 13 to see the inspiring transformation of what was once one of the most dangerous places in the world with a local guide. After pickup from your hotel in Medellin, head to Cementerio Jardines Montesacro to visit Pablo Escobar's grave. Discover different perspectives and points of view on Pablo's history. Gain an understanding of the context in which Pablo Escobar grew up and what made him who he was. Next, see Los Olivos Antioquia, the rooftop where Pablo Escobar died. Discuss the political and economic context of Columbia in the eighties and nineties. Discover the impact the drug lord's legacy still has. Then, visit Parque Conmemorativo Inflexión, a memorial to the victims of narco-terrorism. Finally, explore Comuna 13 and its history. Marvel at street art and stories of Colombians whose strength and resilience turned this previously violent area around. Unpick stereotypes and discuss the importance of education.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Medellin or Laureles Water or coffee Private tour guide Private air-conditioned car Insurance
- This is a private customized tour, the time is yours and there is no rush
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From COP 260,000.00COP 234,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today