My Guide Website?
Palomino: Sanctuary of Flamingos Day Tour1 Reviews
Discover one of La Guajira’s natural treasures, the Sanctuary of Flamingos. See these incredible creatures in their natural habitat, learn about them from your guide, and kayak around their lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discovering the Sanctuary of Flamingos
- Sailing around a lagoon to be near the flamingos
- Being surrounded by the Caribbean nature
- Enjoying a typical homemade meal
- An authentic and new natural experience
DescriptionWe know that some travelers would want to try things that you usually don’t find everywhere. If you are one of those: this is for you! In this tour you will get to meet the amazing flamingos in their sanctuary and discover a different place of the Caribbean region of Colombia. First, our guide will pick you up and take you to a salty lagoon in which the flamingos are. Once there, the guide explains the importance of this park to the community, the fauna and the whole country. Afterwards, you will take the kayaks to the salty lagoon to see the flamingos. They get there to feed with shrimp. So, you will follow all the guide’s recommendations and you will be free to kayak around the lagoon to see the flamingos in action. Once you finish the tour around there. You will enjoy a typical lunch in Playa de Camarones (shrimps’ beach) and you will relax and enjoy the place. And finally, you will get back to your hotel.
IncludesGran Colombia Tours Guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off Entrance to the Sanctuary of Flamingos Boat transportation Lunch All-risk insurance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Bring comfortable shoes and water¿ Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen keep in mind that as the tour takes place in a rural region, local guides may not be completely bilingual