My Guide Website?
Santa Marta: Guided Walking Food Experience
Take a delicious tasting tour through the city of Santa Marta. You'll travel with a local guide who will show you the best of the beautiful Bahia de America, as you taste your way around town.
- Explore the public market of Santa Marta
- Admire the Catedral de Santa Marta
- Wander through Bahia de Santa Marta
- See the Parque de Los Novios
- Visit the best barista coffee shop in the area
DescriptionYour tour starts at the local market of Santa Marta, where together with the wonderful locals you will learn how to cook an arepa, and will also try the traditional fish rice of the Caribbean coast of Colombia. You'll then encounter exotic local fruits as well as the delicious yuca con suero. Following that, travel around some of the most important historical places in the city such as Bahia de Santa Marta, Bahia, the Catedral de Santa Marta, Parque de Los Novios, Santa Marta Colombia, and the Public Market. This stage of the tour will teach you about the culture of the samarios, as well as the history of the oldest city in South America, the point where the Spanish first arrived. Along the way you will interact with the locals and will also stop at the best places to try more food. These stops will include shrimp cocktails, various fruit juices, and coffee from local baristas. At the conclusion of your tour, you'll try a traditional fruit dessert from the moms of the bahia.
IncludesFood samples Barista-made coffee Shrimp cocktail Liza rice Local English-speaking guide Fresh fruit Dessert Beer or alcoholic beverages Water bottles Transportation to the meeting point
- If you have heavy problems in general with food, please inform your guides in advance
- This tour will take place rain or shine (in the event of rain, bring an umbrella with you)
- Don't eat too much before the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now