My Guide Website?
Santa Marta: Guided Walking Food Experience16 Reviews
Take a delicious tasting tour through the city of Santa Marta. Travel with a local guide who will show you the best of the beautiful Bahia de America.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Explore the public market of Santa Marta
- Admire the Catedral de Santa Marta
- Wander through Bahia de Santa Marta
- See the Parque de Los Novios
- Visit the best barista coffee shop in the area
- Make arepa de huevo at a local arepa kiosk
DescriptionIn this experience, discover the unique flavors of the Caribbean region of Colombia with a local guide. Visit 7 places in the historical center of Santa Marta and sample a variety of traditional food and drinks. Next, visit multiple family-owned businesses and try arepas de huevo, cayeye, and other special dishes. Meet some of the most professional baristas in the region. In a single afternoon, learn about Caribbean Colombian culture through its food and history.
IncludesSnacks Stops at 7 different venues Coffee and/or tea Bottled water Fresh juice Tour guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine (in the event of rain, bring an umbrella with you)
- This tour can accommodate for vegetarians and vegan preferences