My Guide Website?
Villa de Leyva Trip by Private Transportation12 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing trip to the colonial village of Villa de Leyva in a private car with your own driver. Explore the village and other area sites.
- Explore Villa de Leyva, the best-preserved colonial village near Bogotá
- Ride in a comfortable private vehicle with a driver
- Visit other sites in the area, such as Lagunas Azules or Casa de Barro
DescriptionTravel with a friendly and knowledge driver on an excursion from Bogotá to the colonial village of Villa de Leyva. Before you arrive at the village, you'll have the option of visiting two nearby sights – choosing from Lagunas Azules, Casa de Barro, El Fossil, and El Infiernito. Afterwards, you’ll be driven to the Plaza Mayor in Villa de Leyva, and the driver will wait while you enjoy lunch and spend some time exploring the village on your own. Then you’re free to decide which additional sights you would like to visit. Late in the afternoon you’ll head back to Bogotá, where you’ll be dropped off.
IncludesPrivate transportation 8-hour car rental with driver Tolls and taxes
- Please dress appropriately
- The trip is suitable for all ages
- The driver is not a tour guide, and does not enter sites or museums
- Please provide the full name and passport number for each participant • Please bear in mind that on Saturdays there is usually heavy traffic in Bogotá