Cartagena: Private City Tour
Enjoy the most important sites and the history of what was considered "the pearl of the Caribbean" for more than 2 centuries. Travel with your expert guide via a luxury air-conditioned vehicle, visit fortifications, castles, churches and more, in 4 hours.
Are you a business owner in Colombia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Colombia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See all the most important sights of Cartagena de Indias
- Explore the neighborhoods of Getsemani, the historical center, the modern area of Bocagrande, the bay of Cartagena and the port district of Manga
- Enjoy the experience of learning the culture of the Caribbean, visit the craft market, enjoy the cuisine and learn about the history of the city
- Visit the convent of La Popa, San Felipe de Barajas Castle and other monuments of the city
- Tour the city in comfortable vehicles with air conditioning and luxury service and a tour guide that will involve you in unforgettable experiences
DescriptionMake the most of this private tour to visit the principal sites of interest in the old city of Cartagena — all while traveling in comfort, on board a luxury air-conditioned vehicle. Starting in the downtown area, you will head to the Manga neighborhood, where you can appreciate the beautiful mansions built at the beginning if the 20th century. Continue on to the highest part of the city where there is a convent dating from the beginning of the 17th century. Visit the San Felipe de Barajas Fortress, considered the most important fortification in South America. From here, you will head to the walled city with a stop for some shopping. Following a little retail therapy, visit the different squares of the city and admire the old colonial houses. After a journey of historical discovery, fast forward to the present day and explore the modern part of Cartagena, including the Bohemian neighborhood of Gethsemani. This neighborhood is so authentically charming and on the cusp of commercial explosion. Immerse yourself in Spanish colonial architecture, dance halls, graffiti art, boutique hotels, food vendors and stunning public plazas.
IncludesDriver Professional tour guide Bottled water Hotel pickup and dropoff (from selected areas) Port pickup and dropoff Private tour Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle Two entrance tickets for attractions Food and drinks Gratuities
- Bring comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and a head towel
- Wheelchair accessible (including all transportation)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: names of travellers, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The attraction named 'La Popa' is subject to availability and can be replaced with a visit to museums or churches
- Please ensure you do not suffer from serious medical conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Cartagena: 1.5–Hour Bay Sunset Yacht Tour
Enjoy this 90-minute trip on a yacht to see the sunset on the bay. Grab a drink from the open bar of rum and coke, rum punch and soft drinks.20 ReviewsFrom COP 80,200
Medellín: Commune 13 Tour with Metrocable Ticket
Explore the vibrant Commune 13 area of Medellín and learn how the formerly dangerous district has been transformed into an artistic and cultural hub through exciting com9 ReviewsFrom COP 163,400
Totumo Volcano and Mud Baths: Day Tour from Cartagena
Escape Cartagena for the day and discover the healing powers of the mud baths at Totumo Volcano. Climb up and inside this small volcano and dive into the natural mud that1 ReviewsFrom COP 112,400
Santa Marta: City Tour
Make the most out of your time in half a day and join this Santa Marta City Tour. Get to know the most relevant places in the capital city of Magdalena while your expert
The Bogota Walking and Culture Experience
Take a walking tour around the historical center of bogota. Discover local culture and history by passing by the most important spots and stoping to try chicha and tratitFrom COP 30,000
Bogota: Half-Day Graffiti and Street Art Bike Tour
Take a bike tour and discover the amazing graffiti and street art scene in Bogota. Visit the longest street art gallery in all of Colombia, and take your bike undergroundFrom COP 100,200
From Bogotá: Private Tour to Villa de Leyva
See the whitewashed colonial houses and stroll the cobblestone streets and squares of Villa de Leyva on a private full-day tour from Bogotá. Choose the attractions of thFrom COP 646,400
Bogota Airport Transport (From)
Travel from your hotel in Bogotá to El Dorado International Airport worry-free. This convenient shared transfer is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is made to2 ReviewsFrom COP 38,500
Bogotá: Half-Day City Tour
See the best of Bogotá on a half-day city tour and discover landmark monuments and picturesque neighborhoods. Go to the city's historic heart at Plaza de Bolívar, admir16 ReviewsFrom COP 123,100
Cartagena: Old City Guided Walking Tour
Walk through the Old City of Cartagena along its cobblestone streets. Discover its beautiful buildings and history with your informative guide.