My Guide Website?
Cali: Sugar Cane Farm and El Paraiso Hacienda Day Trip
Take day trip from Cali to the historic El Paraiso Hacienda estate. See how important sugar cane production is at a sugar cane farm, try a sugar cane drink, and sit down a tasty Cauca Valley lunch.
- Savor local flavors with a delectable lunch of authentic Cauca Valley cuisine
- Walk through the elegant grounds and home in the El Paraiso Hacienda estate
- Uncover the story behind sugar cane production in Columbia at the museum
- Drink like a local with a sugar cane-based drink that is regionally popular
- Enjoy being picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Cali
DescriptionVisit the historical El Paraiso Hacienda estate and a sugar cane museum on this day trip from Cali. Discover the fascinating world of Colombian sugar cane and its history of slavery, music, and cultural exchange. Dig into a hearty lunch of authentic local flavors. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Cali. Sit back and relax on the drive through the countryside on your way to El Paraiso Hacienda estate which was built in 1815. Meet your guide who take you on a stroll around the gardens. Admire the traditional architecture and high ceilings of this picturesque house. Continue to the sugar cane fields to learn about this local crop that is used to produce brown sugar and liquor. Uncover the secrets of the growing and harvesting process at a sugar cane museum. Taste a sugar cane-based traditional drink. Find out how it is made using a machine that extracts the liquid out of the plant. Sit down to a delicious lunch of authentic Cauca Valley cuisine. Return to your accommodation in Cali at the end of your tour.
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry to El Paraiso Hacienda Entry to the Sugar Cane museum Lunch Insurance
- This tour takes place in rain or shine