From Medellín: Hacienda Nápoles Theme Park Day Trip47 Reviews
Visit the former farm of Pablo Escobar to enjoy what has become a fun place for everyone. Learn about his past and enjoy entertainments such as safari zoo and aquatic attractions.
- Spend the day at an amazing theme park on Pablo Escobar's main farm
- Encounter different animals from all over the world
- Explore the theme park and refresh yourself in one of the swimming pools
- Learn more about the notorious drug lord at the Memorial Museum
- Enjoy a complimentary breakfast
DescriptionEnjoy Pablo Escobar's former farm that has been transformed into a theme park to be enjoyed by everyone from kids to adults. When entering Hacienda Nápoles, you will encounter a world of fun with pools for the family, lazy river, Safari with wild animals, Dinosaur replicas, bird world, African museum, and much more. You will also be shown Escobar's main house, known as La Mayoría. Visit the Memorial Museum, where you will learn about the life of the drug lord and see the first airplane he used to send drugs abroad. Explore different wildlife habitats and be amazed as you encounter tigers, elephants and other creatures from the wild. The tour will last throughout the whole day as it is a long way from Medellin, but expect lots of fun! There will be breakfast included and plenty of places to eat lunch at the park.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by special tourist vehicle Knowledgeable guide Breakfast Entrance to the Hacienda Nápoles theme park Entrance to the Hippopotamus Park, Fauna and Flora Sanctuary, and Jurassic Park Entrance to the African Museum, Great African Savanna, and Airstrip Entrance to the Stables, Memorial Museum, Biolandia Knowledge Park, Monkey Island, and Octopus Pools Safari tour Lazy river Victoria Waterfalls (If option is chosen) Cobra pools (If option is chosen) Medical assistance Travel insurance Extra food and expenses not specified in the program and activities not described in the program Optional gratuities Lunch
- Full names and passport numbers are mandatory in order to issue travel insurance • This tour is available in Spanish and English
- You must bring valid ID
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sunscreen, swimwear, a hat, a coat, your camera, and medical prescriptions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now