My Guide Website?
From Medellín: Hacienda Nápoles Theme Park Day Trip123 Reviews
Visit the family-friendly Hacienda Nápoles Theme Park. Enjoy an early-morning breakfast, followed by entertainment that includes a zoo and water attractions.
- Explore the museum that explains the story of Pablo Escobar
- See and learn about different animals from all over the world
- Explore the theme park and refresh yourself in the swimming pools
- Learn more about the notorious drug lord at the Memorial Museum
- Start the day with energy and enjoy a complimentary breakfast
DescriptionDiscover a theme park suitable for everyone's enjoyment, from children to adults on a full-day tour to Hacienda Napoles. Encounter a world of fun with family-friendly pools, lazy river, dinosaur replicas, bird world, an African museum, and more. Explore different wildlife habitats and be amazed to encounter tigers, elephants, and other creatures of nature. There will be breakfast included and plenty of places to have lunch in the park.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Transportation by special tourist vehicle Knowledgeable guide Breakfast Entrance to the Hacienda Nápoles theme park Entrance to the Hippopotamus Park, Fauna and Flora Sanctuary, and Jurassic Park Entrance to the African Museum, Great African Savanna, and Airstrip Entrance to the Stables, Memorial Museum, Biolandia Knowledge Park, Monkey Island, and Octopus Pools Lazy river Victoria Waterfalls (If option is chosen) Cobra pools (If option is chosen) Medical assistance Travel insurance
- Travelers must provide their passport numbers and full names for travel insurance purposes; the local partner is not responsible for any incidents otherwise • This tour is only available in Spanish
- You must bring a valid government ID
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sunscreen, swimwear, a towel, a hat, a coat, your camera, and medical prescriptions
- Not all hotels in the city are included for pick up, in this case, please arrive at the indicated meeting point