My Guide Website?
Minca: Full-Day Coffee and Cocoa Tour from Santa Marta42 Reviews
Explore the small town of Minca on a day trip from Santa Marta. Head into the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta to explore waterfalls and natural swimming pools and learn about two of Colombia's signature products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Climb 700m above sea level and explore the small town of MInca
- Take a nature walk past cold mountain streams, waterfalls, and natural pools
- Visit coffee and cocoa farms and learn about the production processes
- Taste local Colombian coffee and cocoa
DescriptionFrom Santa Marta, embark on a 45-minute drive through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta to find the small town of Minca. In the company of a local guide, take a 2.5-hour nature walk passing waterfalls, natural swimming pools, and scenic views of the surrounding mountains. The walk ends at a coffee farm, where you will learn about the coffee production process and it’s importance to Colombia’s culture. Enter a bamboo house where you will enjoy a gourmet lunch before learning about cocoa, its production, and derivatives. At the end of the tour, return transfers will be provided to your hotel in Santa Marta.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Round-trip transportation Lunch and a drink Entrance to coffee plantations Coffee and cocoa tasting Travel insurance Professional guide
- This tour is not refundable.