My Guide Website?
Paragliding Activity with Transfers from Bogota14 Reviews
Experience the thrill of a tandem paragliding flight and the unique opportunity of seeing rural Colombian landscapes from the skies. Flying with an expert pilot, you’ll navigate gently through the wind currents on this once-in-a-lifetime activity.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stop at La Cabaña Alpina and try one of the many local dairy delicacies
- Experience an amazing 20-minute tandem paragliding flight with an expert pilot
- Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the savannah and see the Guatavita lagoon in the distance
DescriptionFlying has always been one of mankind’s most sought-after dreams. It has been subject of fascination, passion and fantasy. On this 4-hour tour you’ll have the chance to experience firsthand the magnificent feeling of flying without the aid of an engine. Those who try it often find themselves hooked on the experience. Paragliding is a unique activity that makes the desire of flying real and provides the opportunity to appreciate spectacular landscapes while moving gently with the wind. The trip starts at 8 AM from your hotel in Bogota. You’ll drive to La Cabaña Alpina, in the nearby village of Sopo, where you’ll have a chance to try one of the many dairy products of the region. Meet your pilot and drive to the launching pad. When wind conditions permit, you will run in the tandem with your expert pilot, and gently rise up in the air. For 20 minutes you’ll enjoy an amazing ride, with the savannah and Andean landscapes at your feet, and the Guatavita lagoon in the distance. After the flight your driver will transfer you safely back to your hotel in Bogota.
IncludesRound-trip transfers from Bogota All equipment necessary for the activity 20-minute tandem flight with certified pilot Insurance
- Please let the tour operator know your weight in advance; guests should be less than 100kg/220 lbs for safety reasons
- Bring sunblock and gloves and wear warm and comfortable clothing
- The price you paid for the service does not include 19% V.A.T. This benefit only applies to foreigners entering as tourists, so it is necessary that you send us as proof a copy of your passport and the photo of the entry stamp to the country. As required by the national tax authority.