My Guide Website?
Bogota: Food Discovery Tour122 Reviews
Discover restaurants that you can only find in the capital of Colombia. Explore the city on a 3-hour walking tour and taste traditional and regional delicacies. Connect to Colombian culture by discovering Bogota's culinary traditions.
- Meet and interact with locals in Bogota
- Try culinary specialties from different regions of Colombia in the nation's capital
- Stop at 7 different food stops for delicious tastings
- Visit the local market and family-owned restaurants
- Taste one of the best coffee in Bogota
DescriptionExplore the unique flavors of different Colombian regions on this food tour of Bogota. Go to 7 places within the La Candelaria neighborhood and sample a variety of traditional food and drinks. Visit the local market and stop by multiple family-owned businesses to try aborrajado, ajiaco, and other special dishes. Meet with some of the best professional baristas in the region. In a single afternoon, get to learn about Colombian culture through its food and history. This tour accommodates both vegetarian and vegan preferences. Be prepared to tuck into lunch and dinner so make sure with an empty belly.
IncludesFood Coffee Drinks Guide
- Bring a bottle of water and an umbrella if necessary
- This tour will take place rain or shine