Bogota: Food Discovery Tour54 Reviews
Discover restaurants that you can only find in the capital of Colombia. Explore the city on a 3-hour walking tour and taste traditional and regional delicacies. Connect to Colombian culture by discovering Bogota's culinary traditions.
- Meet a local person and learn how to make bread
- Try the regional specialities of Bogota
- Stop at 7 different food stops for delicious tastings
- Visit the local market and a chocolate place
- Taste one of the bet coffees in Bogota
DescriptionBegin your walking tour of Bogota and visit 7 different food stops plus a few bonus locations depending on the day. Meet a local person in their home and learn how to cook traditional Colombian bread. Stroll through the local market and try the traditional indigenous dish known as tamal. Try a traditional patacon with hogao and Bogota soup in one of the most traditional Colombian restaurants. Next stop at an excellent coffee shop and try the best coffee in town. After this try some hot chocolate and the traditional drink hervido nariñense or an artisanal homemade beer. Explore the historical part of the city as you walk.
IncludesFood Coffee Chocolate Guide
- Bring a bottle of water and an umbrella if necessary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability