My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Guided 5-Hour Coffee Farm Tour163 Reviews
On this tour, discover what it´s like in the day of a coffee farmer in rural Bogotá. Start off the day with a traditional breakfast, then head off to the farm. Experience a step-by-step of a coffee farmer´s daily work and end the tour with local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Meet the local farmers at a Colombian coffee farm and enjoy a traditional breakfast together
- Explore the plantation and learn organic coffee preparation methods
- Take stunning photos of panoramic views of Bogotá
DescriptionJoin us on our Coffee Farm experience as we set out from the center of the city and head an hour and a half deeper into the mountains of Bogotá! We will start the day by enjoying a traditional Colombian breakfast together and then go to meet our local farmers. We will discuss what it means to be an organic coffee farm and what the daily tasks of a farmer look like. Walk around the farm and take in the more than 8,000 coffee plants. We’ll learn how to hand-pick coffee and process it, and then afterward we will enjoy a delicious cup of coffee prepared in a unique way. If the weather and season permit, we will even get to plant our own coffee! We wrap up the tour with local cuisine for lunch and began the trip back to the city, making brief stops to take pictures of the Paramos ecosystems and the picturesque Bogotá city skyline. Total duration: 7-8 hours.
IncludesPrivate transportation Tour of coffee farm with expert English-speaking guide Traditional Colombian breakfast with the farmers Traditional lunch Coffee and tea A 125 gram bag of coffee to take home
- Please let any particular food allergies or special requests be known before the tour