My Guide Website?
Bogotá: La Candelaria Historical Walking Tour with Snacks9 Reviews
Embark on a guided walking tour of the La Candelaria district, the oldest in Bogotá, and taste local snacks. Follow your guide through colorful streets and try the pre-Hispanic drinking game Tejo.
- Explore Candelaria district, the oldest and most important district in Bogota
- Sample local fruits in the second oldest market in Bogota
- Experience chicha, the most traditional fermented drink in the city
- Taste traditional local snacks
- Play the gunpowder game, better known as Tejo from pre-Hispanic times
DescriptionExplore the Candelaria district, the oldest and most important neighborhood in Bogotá, and learn about the history, culture, and the current social and political situation in Colombia. You will start off by sampling a variety of local fruits in the second oldest market of Bogotá. Then you will enjoy chicha, the most traditional fermented drink in the city, as well as some local snacks. At the end of the tour, you will play the gunpowder game, better known as Tejo, a drinking game from the pre-Hispanic times. This tour will give you an enticing introduction to Colombia's capital. You will be able to take in the artsy and colorful streets and alleys while discussing a variety of topics. You will visit the most important spots in the city, and interact with locals. Join us on the oldest walking tour in the city! Duration: 2 to 3 hours.
IncludesImportant information Inclusions Snacks Drinks Professional tour guide Exclusions Lunch
- Starting and ending point: The Cranky Croc Hostel, Cl. 12d #3-56, Bogotá, Colombia *Once you arrive inside of the hostel, go to the reception desk and say that you are here for the tour.* **Please bring comfortable walking shoes, an umbrella, and water. Please give yourself enough time with traffic to arrive.** ***We are constantly changing the venues we visit to accomodate whatever is going on in the city, so the photos and attractions listed may not be the same as the day you do the tour.***
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromCOP 67,300.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today