My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Panoramic City Tour16 Reviews
In this City tour we will visit the entire city to get to know the most important areas of Bogotá. Parque de la 93, Candelaria, international center, Chapinero, Zona T and much more.
- Experience a small-group tour with round-trip transportation
- Take amazing pictures from emblematic places around the city
- Travel around the city in a comfortable vehicle
- Get to know more about the country's economy, politics, and history
DescriptionIn this City tour we will visit the entire city to get to know the most important areas of Bogotá. We will start at Parque la 93, then we go to see El Campín, the place where soccer matches are played and great concerts are held. We will arrive at La Candelaria where we can appreciate the historic center of Bogotá with old streets and houses and a lot of Colombian history can be told. We will pass by through the front of Monserrate. We will continue our tour to go to the international center where we will see different buildings; among them the National Museum, the Colpatria tower and the Planetarium. We will continue to the northern part of Bogotá where we will pass by through the Chapinero neighborhood, then through the financial center and the gastronomic area called Quinta Camacho. Passing through these areas, we will visit one of the most popular areas -especially at night- which is called the T zone. After that we will go to the Usaquén area, today is one of the most beautiful.
IncludesEnglish, Spanish or Portuguese-speaking guide Transportation roudn trip Visit to the Candelaria, Centro Internacional, Zona G, Zona T 2 breaks time for pictures Insurance Bio Protocols
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this tour