Bogotá: Panoramic City Tour11 Reviews
If you are interested in discovering a little more this spectacular capital city, a panoramic city tour is an excellent option for you. You will encounter several of the city's highlights, with several breaks to take pictures and ask your guide questions.
- Experience a small-group tour with round-trip transportation
- Take amazing pictures from emblematic places around the city
- Travel around the city in a comfortable vehicle
- Get to know more about the country's economy, politics, and history
DescriptionBogota is much more than the historic center. If you want to extend your experience and appreciate Bogotá in its entirety, this tour offers it all. You will see firsthand the history of the city narrated by its own streets, infrastructure, and neighborhoods. See how Colombians have fun, where they study, where they work, and the city's main square among many other places. Throughout this tour, you will visit areas such as Usaquén, Parque de la 93, Zona Rosa, Downtown, Old Town, and the green area of Bogota (Simón Bolivar park). You will use special cars with comfortable seats, designed routes, and special service throughout this tour. You may take some pictures on the way, and will stop in two areas for a short time to walk around and explore. During the tour you will talk about the city, Colombia, and economical and political issues, as well as any other questions you may have.
IncludesEnglish/Spanish-speaking driver 2 breaks for pictures and rests Small-group tour (maximum of 10 participants) Insurance Food and drinks Personal expenses Entrance fees
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability