My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Panoramic City Tour32 Reviews
In this City tour, we will visit the entire city to get to know the most important areas of Bogotá.Candelaria, international center, Chapinero, Zona T, Parque de la 93 and much more. Monserrate is In!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Experience a small-group tour with round-trip transportation
- Take amazing pictures from emblematic places around the city
- Travel around the city in a comfortable vehicle
- Get to know more about the country's economy, politics, and history
DescriptionAn immersive and comprehensive experience that allows visitors to delve into the rich history, culture, and beauty of Bogotá. Beginning with a visit to the charming Candelaria neighborhood, visitors will be transported back in time as they wander its narrow cobblestone streets lined with colorful colonial buildings and iconic landmarks such as Plaza de Bolívar and Quevedo's Jet. This walking tour takes 2.5 hours, with a premium coffee tasting. Then, the tour continues towards Monserrate, a tutelary hill at 3,152 meters above sea level that dominates the city, where impressive panoramic views await you. Here, they can appreciate the magnificent Sanctuary of the Fallen Lord and the different local crafts. Finally, you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the main areas of the city, including the bustling commercial districts, luxury residential areas, and emblematic places such as Parque de la 93 and the Zona Rosa. With expert guides providing insight into each site visited this tour offers a truly enriching experience for those looking to fully immerse themselves in the wonders of Bogotá.
IncludesLive guide (Spanish or English) Shared round-trip transportation 2.5 hours Walking tour of the main attractions of La Candelaria: Carrera Septima, Plaza de Bolivar, Coliseo Street, Chorro de Quevedo, La Concordia Market Square. Panoramic tour of the main areas of Bogotá: Macarena, Centro Internacional, Zona G, Zona T, and Parque de la 93. Monserrate (ticket entry in Funicular and Cable Car) Colombian tasting Medical assistance card Downloadable audio guide (English and Spanish)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour begins with a 2.5-hour guided walk through the historic center of Candelaria, where a premium coffee tasting takes place. Then, we go to Monserrate and finish with a panoramic city tour through Zone G, Zone T, and Parque de la 93
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this tour