My Guide Website?
Cartagena: 5 Islands Boat Tour with Lunch, Snorkeling, & Bar34 Reviews
Enjoy the varied attractions Cartagena's islands have to offer. From historical landmarks to a bioluminescent plankton show at nighttime, every stop of this 5 island tour is filled with magic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Delve deep into everything Cartagena's islands have to offer
- Marvel at the uniqueness each stop of the tour
- Taste the savoury Caribbean delicacies by the beach
- Get in touch with nature by snorkelling and sailing
- Spend a day hard to replicate elsewhere
DescriptionExplore one of the Caribbean's top destinations, full of wonderful beaches, snorkelling opportunities and history, in Cartagena's surrounding islands. Get deeply acquainted with the former colonial port turned touristic hub with an extensive tour of its most iconic locations. Begin early in the morning, at 7:30 am, leaving from the hotel area in Bocagrande or Laguito, as well as the northern part of Cartagena. Rendezvous with your guide for the tour at the Pegasus Pier, where a sport boat will be waiting to take you sailing across the entire Bay of Cartagena. You will sail around the island of Bocachica, a stunning sight and where the city's first fortification was built. Stop at Isla Grande, famous for the mansion Pablo Escobar built, as well as the wreckage of one of his private planes. Following this landmark, the snorkelling begins in the natural pool of San Martín de Pajarales. Relax afterwards at the Cholón Island with a typical Caribbean lunch, as well as music coming from boats and yachts. Once rested, you'll head to Agua Azul Island, where crystal clear water greets you to enjoy of an unforgettable landscape. Just as the night begins to roll in, you'll head to a beach to witness the light show put on by the plankton. Marvel at their bioluminescent effect before heading back to the bus shuttles that will drive you back to your lodging.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from El Laguito and Bocagrande English and Spanish-speaking guide Welcome shrimp cocktail Lunch with the option of grilled chicken, fried fish, or vegetarian Snorkeling gear Life vest
- This tour will take place rain or shine