My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Barú Beach Tour with Optional Bird Aviary1 Reviews
Enjoy a treasure in the middle of all the places on the long white beach and explore the second largest aviary in South America.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Enjoy a beach with turquoise waters at the best beach club in Barú.
- Relax while listening to good music and savoring delicious food.
- Explore the second largest aviary in South America.
- Observe 1,700 specimens of 170 endemic and exotic bird species.
DescriptionOn this tour you will go to a treasure in the middle of all the places on the long white beach, often call it the best place in Barú because their beautiful beach facilities, delicious food, exceptional beach service and turquoise waters.. Then you will go to the Aviary (optionall), which is the second largest bird sanctuary in South America. Colombia is the country that concentrates the largest number of registered birds in the world. There you can marvel at seeing endemic birds and exotic birds; flamingos, toucans, macaws, emus, dancing peacocks, etc.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Beach bed or loungers. Welcome Drink Lunch or Dinner Bathrooms Showers. Wifi Pool Bilingual Guide
- You will go down 15 steps and walk for 5 minutes to reach the beach club.