My Guide Website?
Cartagena: Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus34 Reviews
Explore Cartagena on a double-decker bus! Enjoy flexibility with 14 stops, hop off to discover attractions at your pace. Choose a 1 or 2-day pass for ultimate convenience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Explore amazing sights at the San Felipe de Barajas Castle
- Visit the magnificent clock tower
- Discover beautiful sights at Cartagena Bay
- Discover the history of the city with a complementary walking tour
DescriptionDiscover all of beautiful Cartagena on 14 bus stops as you explore the city's beautiful architecture and striking monuments in the most flexible and enjoyable way. Visit key sites in the city such as the Clock tower, the San Felipe Fortress, walled city, Rafael Núñez house, Rio Casino and much more. With the many stops along the way, there are things to suit all tastes including a complementary walking tour inside the walled city starting everyday at 04:00 PM in front of the clock tower (stop 4). You may also chose different options when booking including a 2-day pass, a 2-day pass + San Felipe Fortress entrance or a 2-day pass + audioguide specially made about Nobel prize winner Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Take the advantage of adapting your day along the routes between 9:00 AM and 7:30 PM and if you prefer, remain on the bus tour for the entire loop, listening to the informative audio commentary. You will see palaces, monasteries, plazas, and beautiful overhanging balconies in the colonial part of town and Colombia's major seaside resorts in the south part, where you can enjoy beaches and scuba diving opportunities. Stops 1. Muelle de la Bodeguita 2. Centro de Convenciones 3. San Sebastian del Pastelillo 4. Torre del Reloj (Clock Tower) 5. Rafael Nunez Museum 6. Boquetillo (entrance to the Walled City) 7. San Francisco (entrance to the Walled City) 8. Plaza Bogrande 9. Avenida San Martin 10. Casino Rio 11. Hotel Caribe 12. Hotel Hilton 13. Iglesia de Castillo Grande
IncludesBus circuit with 14 stations Guided walking tour at 16:00 hr. Entrance fee to Museo de la Esmeralda only at the walking tour. VIP card with discounts in restaurants, cafes, shops, etc. City Map
- The arrival time of the bus depends on traffic and weather conditions.