My Guide Website?
Coffee Tour and Salento Walking Tour with lunch10 Reviews
Savor the taste of Colombia on this guided coffee tour and tasting. Visit a coffee farm and plant seedlings, pick coffee cherries, and enjoy the incredible flavor of a fresh cup of Colombian coffee.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- A guided tour along the farm and its plantation
- Getting to know the full process of growing coffee, from its seeds to the roasting
- Picking up coffee cherries and planting coffee seedlingsA brief lesson about the great value of coffee for Colombian coffee growers and the country’s
- High-quality Colombian coffee tasting
- Enjoy a homecooked meal
DescriptionCoffee might be one of the world’s most popular beverages. Coffee brings back to life stories of traditions and customs of diverse cultures, and Colombia is no exception. If you are one of those who are passionate about this drink, or even if you aren’t but you want to learn more about it, let us take you with the experts: the coffee growers. For a start, you will be driven to a traditional coffee farm with a hundred years of history where you will find great views, a relaxing atmosphere but specially hectares of coffee plantations. Once in here, you will meet the tour guide and coffee expert. He will walk you along the different areas of the farm in order to explain you the phases coffee has, and he will invite you later to participate in some of them. Planting a coffee seed right in the seedlings and picking up the coffee cherries from the bushes, for example. After witnessing and being part of the growing process, you will go and see the last steps, like roasting and sometimes grinding. On top of that, take a brief coffee tasting lesson with the baristas, who will teach you how to recognize Colombian high-quality coffee characteristics and you will get the chance to answer all your questions while enjoying a fresh and tasty coffee. In this short but quite complete tour, you will experience the whole process coffee needs before getting to the shops where we usually drink it. And you will appreciate its real value as well as understand the importance of coffee growers in the quality of the beans once you see that most of the processes are handmade. Trust us, this will be a real treat for you.
IncludesLive guide Pick-up and dropoff Coffee tasting Entry to the coffee farm Lunch All risk insurance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Don’t forget your camera Bring comfortable shoes and water Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen