My Guide Website?
From Bogotá: Private Tour to Villa de Leyva1 Reviews
See the colonial houses and walk the cobblestone streets and squares of Villa de Leyva on a private full-day excursion from Bogota. Choose the surrounding attractions you want to visit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights surrounding Villa de Leyva that you want to see
- Discover the largest cobblestone square in South America
- Taste the wines of Colombia
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your accommodation in Bogotá and drive to the historic town of Villa de Leyva, approximately 4 hours from the city center. Explore the colonial buildings on foot on arrival. Go to the main square (Plaza Mayor), thought to be the largest cobbled square in South America. we will visit the emblematic and traditional chocolate museum where you can taste a delicious chocolate. You will have a tour of a wonderful vineyard called ain karim ending with a wine tasting. Then we will go to have lunch in a nearby artisan village called raquira where you can see all kinds of typical handicrafts of the region.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Bogotá Private tour Driver/guide Entrance Lunch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of the transfers is approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately