My Guide Website?
From Medellín: Paragliding and Rafting Combo Tour5 Reviews
Take the ride of your life as you soar above roaring waterfalls on a paragliding flight then zip down a class IV river for an exciting whitewater rafting experience.
- Journey into the heart of Colombia’s most untouched rainforest.
- Fly like an eagle for 25 minutes over some of Columbia's most beautiful vistas
- Sit down to a delicious lunch
DescriptionCombine spectacular views with adrenaline and excitement on this combo tour. After getting picked up from your hotel, head to a canyon where you can enjoy a 25-minute paragliding flight surrounded by huge mountains and waterfalls. After lunch, enjoy a 3-hour rafting experience on the Calderas River, a Class IV river. As well as experiencing the thrill and excitement of white water rafting, you will have the unique opportunity to journey into the heart of Colombia's most untouched rainforest. After a full day's excitement, get dropped off back at your hotel in Medellín in the afternoon.
IncludesCertified instructor/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Health insurance Paragliding Paragliding pilot Rafting Photos and videos
- You will be required to provide photos of your passport and immigration stamp to the local partner before your activity takes place
- Paragliding is weather dependent and may be altered or canceled in the event of unfavorable weather conditions