My Guide Website?
Jardín: Horseback Ride with Coffee Villa and Waterfall1 Reviews
Experience world-class panoramic views on horseback while riding to a towering waterfall and a coffee villa nestled high in the Andes mountains. Find yourself mesmerized by the beauty and splendor of Jardin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lose yourself in the intense aura, scent and heavenly taste of fresh coffee straight from the roasting facility
- Take a romantic stroll through the ornate town and hover over the mountains in cable car
- Bask in a soothing and relaxing waterfall or just recharge your batteries in total bliss
- Learn all of the intricacies and nuances from top quality coffee producers
- Relax on a private tour from Medellín with an expert coffee guide who will captivate you and make you a coffee connoisseur
- Enjoy a smooth horseback ride through lush and surreal terrain
DescriptionYour tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 7 AM. From there you will be transported in a new, comfortable, and private vehicle with air-conditioning, tinted windows and insurance. It is a 3-hour drive to the coffee plantation, lay back and relax while your certified coffee expert guide delights you with all the intricacies of the land, history, and culture. On your way to Jardin, enjoy a delicious breakfast on the house. Your first stop in Jardin is an early morning horseback ride through the towering and majestic Andes mountains to a sublime waterfall. You can get off your horse and go for a dip or just unwind and be mesmerized by the nature and the blissful sound of the waterfall cascading down the mountain. Next, visit the coffee villa nestled on top of the Andes mountains, where you will learn the full coffee process while surrounded by nature and exotic flowers. Enjoy a typical Paisa lunch and delight your eyes with magnificent vistas as you relish a fresh cup of coffee. The colorful town of Jardín's is where you will get to experience live roasting at the main square roastery. The town plaza will enthrall and fascinate you with all it's charming, vibrant edifices, stunning architecture, church, restaurants, cute shops, souvenir stores, colonial-style homes with opulent balconies adorned with flowers hovering over you, and much more. After a gratifying stroll, proceed to take a smooth ride in the cable car, where you will also enjoy imposing views of the grandiose evergreen mountain ranges that stretch for miles. Last, you will be dropped off at your hotel at approximately 7 PM, depending on traffic and climate conditions.
IncludesBreakfast Lunch Professional guide who is an expert in coffee history, process, and product Hotel pick-up and drop off Private tour Transport by private and safe SUV vehicle Unlimited coffee sampling Coffee villa entrance fees Horse rentals and specially-trained horse assistants to ride with All taxes, fees, toll roads and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring sunblock, a towel, and swimwear
- Jeans for the horseback ride are preferred
- It is also recommended you bring an extra pair of shorts and a shirt
- Sneakers/trainers are a must
- Pickup is at 7 AM sharp. Please refrain from partying the night before: this is a long tour with lots of activities which can impact you severely if you are not well-rested