My Guide Website?
Medellin: Bike City Tour with Local Food and Drink Tastings113 Reviews
On this tour, you will take a morning bike ride through Medellin. Discover the best parks, downtown, and beautiful viewpoints. Access hidden back roads with a local guide on a safe and fun route through the city. Sample some local flavors.
- Explore Medellin's charming city center onboard a bike
- Discover hidden parks and off-the-beaten-path locations with the help of a local guide
- Enjoy stunning vistas over Medellin from the Pueblito Paisa viewpoint
- Sample food and drinks typical of Medellin
DescriptionThis four-hour bike tour grants visitors the chance to see the best sights of Medellin in a fun and relaxed way. Ride through the city in the company of a local guide, who will shed light on the history, legends, art, and gastronomy of the area. Choose a regular bike for a classic ride or an electric bike for an even more relaxing time. Get acquainted with Medellin's most popular destinations, including the city center, local parks, and historic squares. Enjoy several stops along the way to hear more about the locations and to snack on regional food and tasty coffee to keep your energy high. Pass through colorful neighborhoods, experiencing the city as local people do, feeling its energy and marveling at spectacular views. Conclude the tour with a visit to Pueblito Paisa, the best viewpoint in Medellin, where you can enjoy a local beer and snap some great pictures.
IncludesHelmet Electric bike (if upgrade option chosen) Typical food Local beer Fresh Juice Coffee
- • You will climb a small hill to reach the viewpoint • This tour is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike