My Guide Website?
San Andres: 6-Seat Golf Cart Rental2 Reviews
Get around San Andres Island in the best way possible, via a 6-seat golf cart. Benefit from pickup and drop-off from anywhere within 2 km of the downtown area.
- Explore the island in style and independently
- Avoid the stress of navigating the public transportation system
- Pick and choose when and what sights you see
DescriptionExplore all the main sights on the paradise island of San Andres on your own with a 6-seat golf buggy. Get around the island independently with comfort, safety, and flexibility onboard a modern golf cart, maintained to high standards. When first hopping on the golf buggy, your instructor will provide you with safety instructions and show you how to drive the cart. At the end of your selected duration, from 1-7 days, your instructor will meet you at the same place where the cart was picked up from, or you may coordinate a different place anywhere within 2 km of the downtown area. Use the golf cart to visit the main sights around San Andres, such as the blowhole, Big Pond lagoon, West View eco park, La Piscinita and Morgan's Cave. Alternatively, just use the cart to get to the various beaches around the island such as San Luis, Rocky Cay and Spratt Bight.
Includes6-seat golf cart hire Pickup and drop-off at meeting point or within 2 km of downtown area Unlimited mileage City map
- It is mandatory to have a valid driving license to book this service
- According to the rules on the island, no-one is allowed to drive outside the downtown area after 6:00 PM
- Pickup and drop-off cannot be done in the airport according to local agreements
- One day driving around the island usually takes about 1 tank of gas (approximately $20.000 pesos)
- If you are keeping the golf buggy overnight, your hotel or accommodation must have safe parking