My Guide Website?
San Cipriano Rainforest Reserve: Amazing day trip2 Reviews
A day-tour to San Cipriano, a natural reserve with one of the purest and cleanest crystalline rivers in Colombia. It boasts wonderful trails and cascading waterfalls in a tropical rainforest setting.
- Walk down beautiful nature trails
- Swim through crystal-clear water
- Enjoy the refreshing environment as you tube down the river
- Enjoy an exquisite lunch and breakfast on site
- Experience the excitement of a brujita ride
DescriptionSan Cipriano's reserve is nestled within a picturesque small town on the Colombian Pacific Coast. It is surrounded by rivers that are ideal for activities such as swimming, snorkeling, tubing and cliff jumping. With your local guide, you will be able to hover on the 'brujita' (a wooden pallet powered by a motorcycle and placed on train tracks) through the rainforest. With the river on one side and deep vegetation on the other, you will pass through tunnels and cross bridges to unveil the natural wonders that you will encounter upon arriving to the reserve. The natural reserve of San Cipriano offers relief and pleasure for the mind, body and soul. Whilst there you will experience an abundance of peace and quiet, with only the hum of the rainforest and flow of the river to listen to as your local guide takes you to explore waterfalls and hidden natural pools. Later on, you can hop on a tube, sit back, relax, and glide down the river as it unveils the secrets of this diverse ecosystem.
IncludesLocal guide. Pick up and drop off from your place of accommodation (restrictions apply). Round trip transportation from Cali. Roundtrip brujita ride (typical transportation from the region). Entrance fee to the natural reserve. Medical insurance and assistance. Eating plan: Breakfast. Lunch. Implements Included: Lifejacket. Inflatable float (tires). Activities: Walk through the rainforest to visit multiple waterfalls and natural pools. Cliff jumping. Tubing down the river or visit to the La Venteadora waterfall. (Depending on the state of the weather and the river).
- Belongings will be safely kept in lockers at the beginning of your trip to San Cipriano
- Any belongings taken into the rainforest and to the river must be waterproof (consider bringing a waterproof camera and a dry bag or zip locks for other belongings that will be taken with you).