My Guide Website?
Santa Marta: Museum of the Sea and Playa Blanca Beach Tour1 Reviews
Experience some of the highlights of the Colombian Caribbean coast. After visiting the aquarium and Museum of the Sea, you will be provided with free time to enjoy one of the best beaches in the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Enjoy one of the best beaches in the city
- Explore the aquarium and Museum of the Sea
- Marvel at the sand and water
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your accommodation a little before 9:00AM, from where you will go to the Rodadero sector. Once there you will board a boat to travel to the aquarium and Museum of the Sea. Once at the aquarium you will enjoy a live dolphin show throughout touring the museum for approximately 1.5-2 hours. Following your visit of the aquarium, you will return to the boat to make your way to Playa Blanca. In Playa Blanca you will spend between 3-4 hours throughout which you can enjoy the beach, sit in the sun, and have lunch. At 3:30PM you will board the boat to begin your return journey to the dock of the taxiway, and your tour will later conclude as you return to your accommodation at approximately 5:00PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All transportation Professional guide Aquarium tickets Lunch Health insurance
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility