My Guide Website?
From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip11 Reviews
Take on an adventure as you ride along the biggest zipline in Colombia, hike to the base of the giant waterfall, and hang on a hammock high above a forest on this full-day private trip from Medellín.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a full adventure day with the biggest zipline in Colombia
- Hike to the base of the giant El Salto del Buey waterfall
- Enjoy a landscape surrounded by huge mountains and waterfalls
- Relax on hammocks at a height of 150 meters
- Benefit from private hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionEnjoy a full adventure day with the biggest zipline in Colombia with 330 mts of height and 1400 mts of length in two flights. Relax on hammocks hanging at 150 mts of height. This tour will take you to one of the most beautiful regions at just 1.5 hours from the city of Medellin where you will experience a landscape surrounded by huge mountains and waterfalls. Hike to the base of El Salto del Buey waterfall. 9:30 am: Pickup at your hotel or specified address 10:20 am: arrival to the ecopark 11:00 am: ziplining 11:30 am: 30 minutes hiking to the base of the giant El Salto del Buey 100mts waterfall 2:00 pm: time for lunch 3:00 pm: hammocks activity at 150 mts of height. 4:00 pm: take a second zipline flight, hike 30 minutes and start the return to your hotel 5:45 pm: arrival to your hotel
IncludesTransport by private vehicle Hiking Towards Salto Del Buey Waterfall Guide Zipline hammocks Ziplining
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level, the hiking level is 3.5 please bring comfortable walking shoes Weight must be under 99kgs or 218 lbs to take part in the activity