My Guide Website?
From Medellín: Paragliding Flight and Guatape Tour13 Reviews
Take the ride of your life as you soar above roaring waterfalls and lush vegetation, followed by a guided tour of the magical and colorful town of Guatapé.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly like an eagle for 25 minutes over some of Columbia's most beautiful vistas
- Discover the history and heritage of Guatape
- Admire panoramic views from the Stone of Guatape
DescriptionCombine spectacular views with nature and culture on this combo tour. After getting picked up from your hotel, head to Cocorna where you can enjoy a 20-minute paragliding flight surrounded by huge mountains and waterfalls. After your flight, pay a visit to Guatape, one of the world's most colorful towns. Admire unique panoramic views of the town from atop the Stone of Guatape and stroll around the vibrantly painted houses and streets. After a full day's adventure, get dropped off back at your hotel in Medellín in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Medical insurance Paragliding Bilingual guide Guatape city tour
- You will be required to provide photos of your passport and immigration stamp to the local partner before your activity takes place
- Paragliding is weather dependent and may be altered or canceled in the event of unfavorable weather conditions • Paragliding is not suitable for guests who weigh over 265 pounds