My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Walking Tour in La Candelaria with Refreshments262 Reviews
Explore the historic heart of Bogotá on a guided tour. Discover the popular neighborhood of La Candelaria through its vibrant street art and local architecture. Learn about Colombian history through the capital’s colonial and indigenous past.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the taste of refreshing local fruits and high-quality coffee.
- Discover the top sites in La Candelaria with a dedicated guide.
- Learn about key events in Colombia's social and political past.
- Admire unique and contrasting architectural styles in the city.
- Visit La Concordia market, Carrera Septima and Bolivar Square.
DescriptionWalk through Bogotá’s electric downtown neighborhood of La Candelaria with a local guide. Have your camera ready for the unique mix of architectural styles and historic sites that make the district a renowned cultural melting pot. Savor the local culinary culture with fresh fruit and coffee. Discover how the old mixes with the new and explore the Baroque, Art Deco, and colonial houses of La Candelaria. Walk through historic alleys filled with street art before heading over to the vibrant La Concordia market to mingle with the locals. Taste refreshing traditional fruits and see the less touristy side of the area. Follow your guide past the Gold Museum and head through to Bolivar Square to learn about Colombia’s complex and resilient history. Finish the tour with some of the best coffee around and learn about how it's produced.
IncludesFruit and juice tasting Coffee tasting All risks insurance
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions (umbrellas will be provided by the local partner in case of rain)