My Guide Website?
From Medellin: Guatapé Day Trip with El Peñol Rock and Lunch8 Reviews
Embark on a guided tour to the colorful city of Guatapé from Medellin and take in the views from El Peñol Rock. Enjoy a buffet lunch on a farm and take a panoramic boat trip before exploring the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Take in panoramic views from the Guatape rock
- Explore one of the most colorfull town in Colombia
- Enjoy a handmade meal in a local farm
DescriptionFor the beginning of the day, the pick up is at our main office inside Los Patios Hostel Boutique in Medellín. First stop is “replica town” where you will have a snack. Next stop, ¨El peñol de Guatapé” this is the second biggest rock in south America and you hike 700 stairs to reach the top and enjoy the most amazing view you can imagine. After, lunch in a farm. Then, a boat trip around the lake and to the swimming spot. Guatapé is the last stop, where you will listen to the story of this beautiful town which also is the most colorful town in this Country. Then, you take the way back to Medellin almost 2 hours away, to the meeting point
IncludesBuffet lunch Boat trip Snack Insurance Transportation from an to the meeeting point
- This tour will take place rain or shine. You will climb 700 steps to reach the top of the Rock There is no elevator.