My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Private City Tour of Monserrate, Gold, and Botero65 Reviews
Explore the city of Bogotá on a guided walking tour. Make your way to some of the city's most iconic sights, ride the cable car up to Monserrate, visit the Gold Museum, the Botero Museum, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the history of Bogotá come to life while you take a private walking tour
- Pay a visit to the Gold Museum and learn more about the Muisca culture
- Visit key locations such as the Primate Cathedral and Chorro de Quevedo
- Uncover the intruiging facts behind the legend of the lost city of El Dorado
- Ride the cable car and take in views of the city from the top of Monserrate
DescriptionDuring your trip to Bogotá take a guided walking tour and discover the beauty and history of the city with a private guide. Visit Monserrate and admire the views, pay a visit to the Gold Museum, visit the Plaza de Bolívar, and discover other must-see locations. Begin with pickup from your hotel and head to Monserrate. Ride the cable car to a height of 3100m, see the beautiful Monserrate Monastery, and take in the best panoramic views of the city. Head to the Gold Museum and discover their collection of gold pieces and their relationship with the Muisca culture that gave rise to the legend of El Dorado. Make your way to the Candelaria neighborhood and visit the Botero Museum, named in honor of the renowned Colombian painter Fernando Botero. Then discover the Plaza de Bolívar, where the Palace of Justice, the presidential palace, the mayor's office, and the Primate Cathedral are all located. Finally, walk to the Chorro de Quevedo area and learn about different traditions and the blend of old and new.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private Guide General entry to Cerro de Monserrate Roundtrip cable car ticket for Monserrate Entry to Mosero del Oro Entry to the Botero Museum Visit to Chorro de Quevedo Visit to Plaza de Bolivar Visit to the historic district of La Candelaria Typical snack
- In the event of rain, the tour still runs The Gold Museum is closed on Mondays. For tours on Mondays, your guide will provide you with options for another museum The Botero Museum is closed on Tuesdays. For tours on Tuesdays, your guide will provide you with options for another museum