My Guide Website?
Cali: Fruit Market Walking Tour with Tastings4 Reviews
Experience the unique multi-flavors of Cali on this walking tour from La Palmera Hostel in Miraflores neighborhood to the open-air markets of Alameda neighborhood. Discover new flavors as you savor exotic fruits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of experiencing new flavors as you savor exotic fruits
- Visit most important market in the city, the lively Galeria Alameda
- Learn about the importance of fruit production in the Cauca River Valley
- Capture pictures of colorful fruit markets to share with friends and family
- See why Valluna gastronomy is recognized worldwide by renowned chefs
DescriptionEnjoy a guided walking tour from Miraflores neighborhood of Santiago de Cali. Travel like a local as your guide shows you the most important open markets in the city like the Galeria Alameda market. Be greeted by your guide at La Palmera Hostel and begin your tour. Hear about the unusual climate of the Cauca River Valley. Find out how this makes this area the most important place for fruit production and export in Colombia. Walk through vibrant markets from La Palmera Hostel to Market square. View stalls filled with fresh and colorful fruit. Try a range of different fruits as you walk along and gain a deeper understanding of Valluna gastronomy.
IncludesWalking tour Guide Drinks and fruits
- This tour will take place rain or shine.