My Guide Website?
Buenavista: Coffee Tour at Hacienda San Alberto1 Reviews
Visit Hacienda San Alberto and learn the coffee-making process of this famous brand. Walk among its coffee plantation and the coffee region’s steep hills.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the coffee-making process from seed to cup and expert methods to identify top-quality coffee
- Enjoy the spectacular coffee landscape and views of the Valley of Cauca River and western mountain range
- Discover why Colombian coffee is so famous and desired throughout the world
DescriptionVisit the headquarters of one of Colombia's most awarded coffee brands in Buenavista, Quindío. Take a private, guided tour of the coffee plantations while learning about planting, processing, and the fine selection of this famous coffee. Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Armenia or Salento and air-conditioned ride to Buenavista. You will be welcomed with spectacular views of the Valle del Cauca and western mountain range and the pleasant smell of freshly ground coffee. Tour the coffee plantations to see different experimental and traditional species, planting cycles and techniques, and plant growth and crop production. See how coffee is processed after harvesting the beans, the different methods applied to dry and roast coffee, and the machines involved, always focusing on how every detail affects the flavor. Continue on to the lab where experts in coffee tasting evaluate coffee batches to see if they are worthy of being named top-quality coffee. Enjoy a coffee-tasting experience in this beautiful location and apply new knowledge learned during the tour. Then, you will be driven back to your hotel in Armenia or Salento.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry to Hacienda San Alberto and guided tour Coffee tasting
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. You will be notified of any changes in advance
- The price you paid for the service does not include 19% V.A.T. This benefit only applies to foreigners entering as tourists, so it is necessary that you send us as proof a copy of your passport and the photo of the entry stamp to the country. As required by the national tax authority.