My Guide Website?
Bogotá: Candelaria & Gold Museum Walking Tour
Amongst the treasures of historical downtown Bogota, visit the two most famous which shines by its charm.
- Explore Simon Bolivar Square, the Gold Museum and Chorro de Quevedo
- See one of the most important archaeological heritage collections in the country at the Gold Museum
- Walk through the traditional neighborhood of La Candelaria
DescriptionCome and fall in love with Bogotá, on this 3-hour walking tour of the historical downtown by visiting two of its gems - the Gold Museum and La Candelaria. The Gold Museum, one of the most recognized and visited museums in Colombia, shelters inside one of the most important archaeological heritage collections in the country, making it a mandatory and memorable stop for all those interested in knowing a little bit more about the country's history and culture. After your museum visit, walk through the traditional neighborhood of La Candelaria for the perfect complement to give you a slightly more wider look at the memory of the nation and the daily local life of this charming capital.
IncludesLocal guide Gold Museum entry fee Medical insurance Food and drinks Transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18-years-old
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you chose the transfer option, please be ready at the specified time of pick-up
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now