My Guide Website?
Palomino: Hiking Tour of Valencia Waterfalls with Transfers
Go on a private guided tour to Valencia Waterfalls from Palomino with hotel pickup and drop-off. Take a hike through the forest and swim in natural pools.
- A 25-minute hike through nature
- An experience to truly have fun in Valencia waterfall
- Swimming or resting in the natural pools
- The chance to enjoy with friends, family or fellow travelers
DescriptionGive yourself a day to leave your worries behind and have a nature therapy session! From the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, many rivers and creeks emerge. One of those take the form of this Valencia waterfall. A water stream with natural pools that ends in the river. And a place to come with friends, family or fellow travelers that, just like you, want to immerse in lush nature. In this tour, the guide will meet you in Palomino and take you to the forest in a 25-minute ecologic hike. In less than half an hour you will get to Valencia waterfall. Once there, you will have time enough to rest, swim, eat some snacks, share with the local guide. Just to be present with nature. This tour is not about doing much, but the opposite: don’t do, just be. So it can be a revitalizing experience of connecting with people and forget about any worries. After you spend quality time here, you and the guide will hike the way back to Palomino and then to your hotel or inn. Trust us! Every once in a while, you deserve an experience like this!
IncludesGran Colombia Tours Guide All-risk insurance
- Be aware that part of this tour is hiking Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Bring comfortable shoes and water. Keep hydrating constantly and use sunscreen