My Guide Website?
Salento: Private Hacienda Venecia Coffee Tour
Visit Hacienda Venecia on this completely private tour. Throughout this experience you will learn about the origin, history, different species, growing, harvesting, production, and processing of the world's most popular beverage: coffee.
- Learn about the origin, history, species, and process of the world's most famous beverage
- Differentiate between different types of coffee and appreciate its characteristics
- Visit coffee plantations to learn the different stages of coffee from seed to drink
- Understand why Colombian coffee is so famous and desired throughout the world
DescriptionYou will be picked up at either 7:30AM or 11:00AM from Salento or Pereira, from where you will be taken to the Coffee Hacienda near Manizales, Caldas. When you arrive, you will notice the enormous size of the coffee plantations and the steep hills in which they grow. Your first stop will be to the coffee lab to learn about coffee's history, origin, worldwide distribution, and varieties. Following that, you will learn to differentiate between different types of coffees and appreciate the qualities, species, preparation methods, and production. After some sips and a lesson from experts, you will head to the plantations to learn the different stages of coffee, from seed to drink. You will see the different machines involved in coffee processing, understanding why Colombian coffee is so famous and desired worldwide. During the tour's final stage, you will experience the importance of a good coffee roast and delight your senses with wonderful aromas produced by freshly roasted coffee. Following your tour's completion, enjoy the view while you savor a typical meal for lunch before returning to Salento or Pereira.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Knowledgeable guide in the language of your preference Entry tickets to attractions mentioned Lunch Coffee tasting Unspecified food or beverage Gratuities
- Please inform in advance of any food intolerances
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors, these changes will be notified to you in advance
- This tour includes impulse insurance, please email your passport number at the time of booking to make the insurance effective
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, the coffee processing plant is closed
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now