My Guide Website?
Cali: Bird Watching
Let yourself be seduced by the beauty and abundance of birds in its natural habitat at any time of the year. We will observe, listen, feel, enjoy, share and learn while connecting with nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- Gaze at the beautiful view of the west mountain range as we drive uphill.
- Delight yourself with a typical breakfast and lunch of the region
- Enjoy the abundance and variety of the colorful birds during the trek.
- Learn all there is to know about the intricate life of the birds.
DescriptionCali is the city of birds, where more than 500 species live, including residents and migratory birds. Colombia is the country that is home to the greatest diversity of birds in the world, and in Cali you will find more than 30% of the birds in Colombia. Cali is the closest city to the Colombian Pacific, thanks to the magnificent geographical position, with our particular climate and unique topography, we receive about 170 migratory species throughout the year. With its colorful feathers and beautiful melodies, this Bird Watching activity restores the human being's connection with nature through trails full of thick vegetation and exuberant fauna. Valle Del Cauca is the ideal department for Bird Watching, let yourself be seduced by its beauty and its sounds directly in its natural habitat at any time of the year. We will observe, listen, feel, enjoy, share and learn from birds.
IncludesLocal guide, bird expert. Pick up and drop off at your place of lodging (restrictions apply). Round trip ground transportation from Cali. Breakfast. Entrance to the nature reserve. Check list (list of birds on the site). Insurance and medical assistance.
- We recommend all visitors wear comfortable clothes with dark tones that can help imitate nature. Colorful or bright clothes is highly discouraged. The activity will not be canceled due to bad weather. We are in a tropical climate and even though it does not rain often, it is still unpredictable and you should come prepared.