Cartagena: 1-Hour Sailboat Class for Family and Friends
Explore your adventurous side in the amazing Cartagena, a wonderland for sea sports lovers. Take a 1-hour sailing class through the bay and learn how to manage the small catamaran sailboat as it is driven by the wind on the water.
- Sail for 1-hour in a Hobie Cat around the bay in Cartagena
- Get to grips with boat handling during your 1-hour lesson
- Learn from an experienced instructor at a school with more than 10 years of experience in water sports
- Chill out at the beach facility before or after your sailing trip
DescriptionCartagena is a wonderland for water sports enthusiasts with open seas, calm bays, and an epic windy season that attracts sports lovers of every kind. Delight in a 1-hour sailing class for up to 4 people on a Hobie Cat, a small catamaran that allows you to sail in a peaceful atmosphere without a motor. Choose whether to begin your experience at a designated meeting point or with hotel pickup. Then, during your sailing experience, learn how to steer the boat and control its speed. Once it is driven by the wind on the water, it becomes easier to handle. Before or after the class, make the most of the beach at the facility. Relax under the sun with beach chairs, umbrellas, a bar, massages, and much more. If you wish, spend the whole day in this Caribbean paradise!
Includes1-hour Hobie Cat class Experienced bilingual instructor Hotel pickup and drop-off from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (for option with meeting point) Food and drinks Extra expenses at the beach Gratuities
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Please keep in mind that the price is per boat and you can fit up to 4 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are only available from Walled City, Getsemani, El Laguito, or Bocagrande. Pickup and drop-off outside these neighborhoods is not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability