My Guide Website?
Cartagena de Indias: Walled City Biking Experience
Explore Cartagena Walled City by bicycle. Accompanied by a professional guide and tour team, you will be shown all of the must-see places of the old city, including Getsemani and Centenario Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Leticia: Amazonas Natural and Cultural 5-Day Tour
- Cartagena, Colombia: Sunset Pirate Cruise with Open Bar
- From Cartagena: Speedboat Tour to Tierra Bomba Island
- From Medellin: Guatape El Peñol with Boat, Breakfast & Lunch
- From Medellín: Dream Hammocks, Zipline, & Waterfall Day Trip
- See all of the old city in just one tour
- Bike at a relaxed pace
- Travel with a professional tour guide and support person
- Ride a unique and custom-made bike
DescriptionReceive a real experience of what living in Cartagena is like as you are shown all the tricks and hidden gems that can be found in this city. Throughout the tour your guides will share many historical facts, fun stories, and experiences which they have gathered throughout the many years of biking in this beautiful city. You will be traveling at an easy pace on unique custom-made Colombian-flag-colored bikes. This will give you enough time to enjoy the views, colors, and architecture as you travel. You will also make many stops, which will allow you time to take cool pictures, ask questions, and enjoy the views. Travel to the old city and through Centenario Park, where you may be able to interact with some awesome animals. Explore the Getsemani neighborhood, where you can see cool graffiti as well as local families enjoying their time together. By the time your tour has come to a close, you will have visited all of the must-see places and hidden gems of Cartagena.
IncludesBike rental and the helmets
- This tour operates under the free-tour concept, which means that you do not pay for the tour guide's service, you just rent the bike (at the conclusion of the tour you are very welcome to leave a tip as a thank you)
- Throughout this tour but you will have professional guides and a support person at the back of the group to assist with safety and traffic
- Participants are required to have experience riding bicycles, particularly around traffic
- Bikes are suitable for people with a minimum height of 150 centimeters
- This tour is subject to weather conditions