My Guide Website?
From Leticia: Amazonas Three Borders 3-Day Tour
Discover the wild side of the majestic Amazon region on this 2 nights and 3 days tour. Follow your expert tour guide to Colombia, Brazil, and Peru for an enriching adventure, and learn more about the lush jungle and indigenous communities who live here.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cultural and historical facts of the Amazon jungle and Puerto Nariño
- Visit the place where three countries meet
- Local experiences of traditional food tasting
- The diversity of people and communities living together peacefully.
DescriptionVisiting Colombia’s Amazon is definitely a must do when it comes to traveling and adventures. With us, you will discover the wild yet cultural side of Colombia: a lushing jungle where indigenous communities live in a sacred communion with the nature. Day 1 The journey will start at Leticia’s airport. After you pay the tourism tax, you will meet one of our local guide who will pick you up. Once ready, you will visit the Brazilian border of the Amazon: Tabatinga. Afterwards you will enjoy a delicious typical lunch on a floating restaurant. You will visit Leticia and the famous Parque de los loros (Park of parrots). At the end of the day you will try Capirinha a typical Amazonian and Brazilian cocktail. You will spend the night in Leticia. Day 2 Then, on the second day you will visit Puerto Nariño, a beautiful small town with no cars and amazing views. You will make a stop on the Peruvian Amazon to visit an indigenous community. You will also visit a natural reservoir to see the marvelous Victoria Regia, Isla de los Micos and the Tikuna indigenous community. Then, in Puerto Nariño you will head to the hotel. You will be able to decide whether you want to tour around the town or rest the rest of the day. Day 3 Awake to the smell of freshly cooked breakfast and cross the Amazon River by boat to visit the indigenous community of San Antonio, Peru. You will go in search of sloths and to explore the flora and fauna and learn from the region and its history. By afternoon you’ll take the boat back to Leticia, where we’ll take you to your hotel or the airport. Let us take you on an unforgettable adventure at the Amazon Jungle.
IncludesGran Colombia Tours Guide Pick-up and drop-off Land and water transportation All meals Accommodation Entrance all activities Rubber boots All-risk insurance
- You will have to be vaccinated against Yellow Fever We will hand you rubber boots, please make sure to give us your shoe size It is important to carry your own lantern or flashlight. You will walk with it and use it often, as you will be in a place with no electric power Long pants, long sleeve shirts, waterproof clothes and mosquito repellent are recommendable