From Medellín: Private Guatapé Tour with El Peñol Ticket10 Reviews
Visit Guatapé and discover its colorful village relocated to make way for the hydroelectric dam. Explore the impressive monolith Rock of el Peñol, take a relaxing boat ride, and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch.
- Climb the El Peñol rock to see incredible views of Guatapé
- Enjoy a boat tour of the reservoir with crossover music
- Admire the colorful city of Guatapé and its unique streets adorned with tile facades
DescriptionAfter being picked up from Medellin, drive for an hour and a half to the eastern Antioquia municipality of Guatapé. Enjoy a guided tour through the town, where you will pass by the Casa Museo panorama, La Cruz, Piedras del Marial, Piedra del Peñol and the Ruins of the Hacienda La Manuela by Pablo Escobar. Discover a world of color among its streets, adorned with baseboards that tell stories of the town and its people. Take a 1-hour boat tour through the reservoir. Visit Marinilla where you will see the Church of Mary Help of Christians, and the town of Zócalos. Climb the 740 steps to reach the top of the Rock of Guatapé or Piedra del Peñol, a monolith which reaches 220 meters high.
IncludesTransport in special vehicle from Medellin Local taxes Breakfast and lunch Professional guide Reservoir boat tour with crossover music Hotel pickup and drop-off in Medellin Travel insurance Bilingual guide (upon request) El Peñol entrance ticket Gratuities (recommended)
- Please note that full names and passport numbers are mandatory in order to issue travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please bring: identification document, comfortable clothes and footwear, photographic camera, battery-charged cell, and sunscreen
- If you have any medical prescriptions, do not forget your medicine
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY