My Guide Website?
Medellín: Half-Day Coffee Plantation Tour3 Reviews
The coffee you enjoy every day has taken a long journey before being in your cup. With this coffee tour, you get to know this amazing journey in detail.
- Enjoy the amazing road to get to the coffee farm
- Get to see the whole process from planting the seed to the final step of grinding the coffee beans
- Taste a single origin coffee of excellent export quality in five different preparations
DescriptionBe picked up from your hotel and head to the coffee farm in a comfortable private car. On arrival, a charming married farmer couple welcomes you with a delicious cup of coffee and will deliver an informative introduction into the world of Colombian coffee. After the introduction, you begin by picking the beans yourself as the farmer guides you in the process and provides tips about how they should be picked, how this task is done by women and men alike, wages, lifestyle and everything about coffee pickers. You then enjoy the experience of participating in the de-pulping and fermenting of the coffee beans, drying of the coffee beans, followed by the threshing, roasting, grinding and packaging. You will have the most authentic experience in Medellin just by learning and enjoying at this coffee farm with its owners and have the opportunity of purchasing this same coffee.
IncludesPick up & drop-off Bilingual guide trained in the coffee process Coffee farm entry fees Coffee tasting of five different preparations Food
- This activity is suitable for all ages
- The picking beans activity demands a little bit of effort so could be skipped in the event of mobility restrictions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now