My Guide Website?
Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar and City Tour19 Reviews
Enjoy 3-in-1 private tour getting a full picture of Medellín's main highlights, such as the Botero statues and colonial churches. Go to the replica Antioquian village of Pueblito Paisa and learn about the life of notorious criminal Pablo Escobar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Colombia:If youʻre booking your trip to Colombia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medellín: Private Comuna 13 Street Art Tour
- Medellín: Private Pablo Escobar Tour with Cable Car Ride
- Bogota: Guatavita and Salt Cathedral Daily Group Tour
- Cali: Discover Cali City Highlights and Local Drink
- Medellín: E-bike and Foodie Tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views on the Metrocable to Santo Domingo Savio
- Explore Medellín and its colorful sites and characters from different perspectives
- Get valuable and interesting information from your friendly and professional guide
DescriptionFollowing your pick-up at your hotel at 9:00 am go to the metro station to take a smooth ride with pleasant views of the city, river and surrounding Andes Mountains and valley. Head to downtown Medellín to marvel at the magnificent sculptures by Fernando Botero. Take souvenir photos with the help of your guide. Then, continue on foot to experience the true vibe of the city and learn its rich history from your native English-speaking guide. Get information about the old colonial churches, city plazas and the Palace of Culture. Next, board the Metrocable for an aerial ride to Spain Library Park in Santo Domingo Savio. Donated by the King of Spain, the modern edifice provides breathtaking panoramas of the city. Continue to the picturesque town of Pueblito Paisa to discover what Medellín looked like in the past at a replica of an Antioquian settlement. Get more captivating views of the city from the top of Cerro Nutibara. Admire Pueblito Paisa's lovely church, charming museum, cute shops, and handicraft items for sale. Taste the succulent cuisines of Colombia during your lunch break, and sample savory dishes from the Paisa region in one of the many restaurants. End your Medellín experience by exploring the life and times of Pablo Escobar. Hear about real-life events involving the notorious drug lord, who went from being a common car thief to the second richest man during his lifetime (after the Sultan of Brunei). Revered by many as the 'Colombian Robin Hood' for building hospitals, schools, churches, soccer fields and a barrio (neighborhood) for the underprivileged, he was equally hated by rivals such as the Cali cartel and 'Los Pepes' ('Persecuted by Pablo Escobar'). Investigate the facts behind the myths and mixed messages from expert guides who will provide true information and some stories that you won't hear anywhere else. Learn the story in a non-biased manner so that you can formulate your own opinion. Then, benefit from a drop off at your hotel or accommodation at the end of the day.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Private tour Transportation by private vehicle All parking fees Metro, cable car and aerial car fees and charges Licensed, Spanish and English-speaking guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Adult pricing applies to all travelers. Dress code is smart casual. Departure is at 9am sharp, please be on time at the lobby of your hotel or apartment.